• Your membership appears to have expired. Please consider renewing your membership to the OTI as the dues are used to support the great content within the site, the Symposium and all the educational content for new and established ornamental turners. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP If you believe this message is in error, please contact our Treasurer Thank you.

Recent content by George Balock

1. G

New Rosette Source For MDF RE

Rich, I don’t have pumping on my MDF RE yet. george
  2. G

New Rosette Source For MDF RE

I recently got a bunch of new rosettes from Wade over at Mandala Rose Works http://www.mandalaroseworks.com/site/home that are setup for the MDF rose engine with appropriate phasing holes and slots for the hold down screws. He has two sets of rosettes. I got set 1. He makes them out of 1/4”...
  3. G

Wes' Rose engine lathe:o)

Wes, did you make your own plans, or did you procure them somewhere? If so, wheere?
  4. G

Which Rosette is next

I’m new to OT and just learning what I can do with theosettes that came with my kit. My question is, what were your next rosettes after the S-24 and the 4 plain?
  5. G

Domestic woods

I’ve not used it for OT, but dogwood and Osage orange should be hard and dense enough.
  6. G

New to OT

New to OT